Labels

Blog Archive

Monday, February 10, 2014

Big Surprise!


I know you haven't heard from me in a while. Yes, there is a reason. For the past 3 weeks I have been diligently working on a project. I had a deadline of Feb. 2, 2014. That was the day of the Baby shower. My gift would get revealed. I have sooooo wanted to post this earlier, but couldn't take any chances of the recipient finding it!
The Big Surprise!
Here it is all wrapped up and ready to go!







 And here it is in the beginning stages.....






Here it is in process. I hand quilted it and this is what took the longest.


I can't believe it but I didn't even get a pic. of when the mother opened it!! I do have it cam corded though. She cried! yes, she really cried. She was my niece through marriage at one time in my life. Of course she was a young girl way back then. But now, she is a grown woman with 2 children of her own and expecting her third one.
So, yea it was great! I was so glad that I was able to do this for her!
Gotta Trot, 
Hugs, Christy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment