Labels

Blog Archive

Friday, January 24, 2014

The Thrifted Hair and Make up Sation!

This past summer I bought this little vanity at a yard sale for $5.00. It didn't have a mirror, but that is ok. I knew if I looked long enough I would find just the right one. Sorry it's a mess at this point, I started moving everything so I could attach the mirror I just found at good will for $2.00!

I found this stool at a flea market for $10.00. The fabric is silky and I love it!

TA DA! Here is the mirror I recently found! Isn't it just perfect?!
 

Here it is all put back together. The only thing left I would really like is better lighting for it. I'm not sure how to go about that. If you have any ideas I would be glad to hear them!  I use the lamp on the dresser on the ride side and the left lighting is the ugly black clip on lamp.
I do love having my own place to do make up and hair! It makes me feel like a movie star! HA HA ! I know I am a movie star on this blog anyway!
Gotta trot, Hugs Christy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment